- Mold is a fungus that comes in various colors (black, white, green, or gray) and shapes.
- Mold can be very hazardous to your health.
- While some molds are visible and even odorous, mold can also grow between walls, under floors and ceilings, or in less accessible spots, such as basements and attics.
- Mold does best in water-soaked materials (paneling, wallboard, carpet, paint, ceiling tiles, and the like), but can survive in almost any damp location.
- Our inspection for mold includes 1 Test sample --surface or air.
- You can purchase additional test samples HERE
- For more information about our Mold Testing click HERE